[quake3] Newbie on Linux

Leong Yew Wah RoyLeongYW at ocbc.com.my
Tue Nov 29 22:33:52 EST 2005

Greetings mr Ryan,

Small matter, thought I'd write in to get help. I tried installing the
ol basic Q3A demo as well as Q3A full game (windows via the Linux PR
1.32) onto Fedora Core 4, and got a funny msg -
...somthg somthg glibc somthg somthg .....
I did not have any problems loading them (Q3A demo & fullgame) onto
RedHat 9.0

What must I do to get it to install onto Fedora Core 4 ? (no-one I know
of uses linux for games...)

Rgds,
Roy.
(subscribing the list to learn)