[quake3] quake3 MacOS hackery, continued...

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 14:50:21 EST 2005

In this case, does "SMP" == "running rendering in a separate thread from
main processing thread"?  And if so, why wouldn't you want that as an
option?  Especially in this age of hyperthreading on Intel, and
dual-core/-cpu boxes not far off from the mainstream, and the mac being a
huge multi-cpu platform...