Mac work...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Nov 20 10:42:13 EST 2005

I spent some time moving the Mac version to the Makefiles and SDL, in
hopes that we can eventually have one codepath for all platforms, more
or less.

This still needs some work, and there's some other things addressed in
this patch that aren't necessarily Mac-specific (dlopen is replaced with
SDL_LoadObject and SDL_GL_LoadLibrary, etc)...if anyone wants to take a
look at the current state, here's the patch.

There are still broken things...debug builds are hosed if you use
Altivec (presumably for alignment reasons, etc), plus some other
glitches that need to be weeded out, etc. This is not ready for
primetime, especially if we're talking about making a release soon.

--ryan.