IRIX port running

Frank Everdij F.Everdij at citg.tudelft.nl
Mon Nov 14 15:22:32 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm Frank/dexter1 and together with Mare and some of my mates we have ported
icculus.org Quake3 to SGI IRIX systems. Currently we have it running pretty
clean on Octane2 systems and O2 systems. I have it also working on older I2
Impact systems, but am experiencing some texture glitches.

Therefore, please do not drop the IRIX section from the Makefile, as we
obviously need it. It could use some touchups, but we're still testing builds
and trying out Makefile changes....

Sound is clean and working fine. We've ported SDL as a community free software
project residing at www.nekochan.net, where one can download the necessary
supporting libraries and programs for quake3

That's a first holler from me. Hope to keep you updated with specifics, like
broken Cinematics and bots...

See ya

dexter1

--
drs Frank Everdij  Email:F.Everdij at citg.tudelft.nl  Tel:01527-88202  Room:6.34
System Administrator for Structural Mechanics