[quake3] Aaron Gyes

Aaron Gyes floam at sh.nu
Wed Nov 2 00:26:42 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 21:14 -0800, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 11:42:18PM -0500, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > I like it.
> >
> > However, the project is actually making really good progress on the
> > usual icculus.org-version-of-open-sourced-game goals now, so it might be
> > time to get rid of some of the jokes on the website (title, "world of
> > warcraft client", "clap your hands", etc)...but that's just me.
>
> Anyone else feel this way?

I think I agree. I think you can probably have character and voice in it
without scaring potential users/contributors away.

My first website had a lot of character!

"WELCOME TO AARONX NETWORK HERE U WILLF IND MY AOL FADERS I HAVE CODED
AND MY ELETE MAGIC 8 BALL AND WORD OF THE DAY APPLETS GEOCITES PROVIDES
PRESS ALT-F4 TO USE LOOL JUST JK"

But I don't know if it was good character.

Aaron Gyes