[quake3] Aaron Gyes

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Nov 1 23:42:18 EST 2005

Aaron Gyes wrote:
> I'd just like to ask for feedback regarding this new XHTML/CSS'ized
> version of the site. The colors are by no means final, I threw the whole
> thing together in a few minutes. The only person to okay it so far
> indeed /is/ colorblind. Don't be afraid to tell me how much [and why] it
> Sucks.

I like it.

However, the project is actually making really good progress on the
usual icculus.org-version-of-open-sourced-game goals now, so it might be
time to get rid of some of the jokes on the website (title, "world of
warcraft client", "clap your hands", etc)...but that's just me.

zakk, find me in IRC and we'll work out the svn-to-website details when
you're ready. floam, nice work.

--ryan.