[quake3] Alpha Build

Chad Gatesman cgatesman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:59:11 EST 2005

Ah! I see now. It's in <bits/wordsize.h> which is ultimately picked up by <
stdint.h>, but that must not be included in the code. I'll look into it
further, and submit a diff.

Sorry, I'm new to this list. Is bugzilla or zakk at icculus.org still the
prefered way of submitting them as the website states? Or just here?

--
Chad Gatesman
Software Engineer