Alpha Build

Chad Gatesman cgatesman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:33:50 EST 2005

I'm building on Alpha, and I found that vm_interpreted.c includes:

#if __WORDSIZE == 64

This is not defined anywhere. Is it a problem for other platforms as well?

Also, I was wondering what the status was for the Alpha port as I noticed
the following comment in the Makefile:

# Linux Alpha (dedicated server only) (TTimo: dropped)

I got the code to build and run, but I'm experiencing some hang conditions
when multiple people connect. I'm not sure if others had experienced this
before, but when I get the time, I'll run it in the debugger, and see what's
going on.

--
Chad Gatesman
http://gatesman.dyndns.org/