quake3-1.33-svn20051104-5

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:05:35 EST 2005

Changelog to the previous GNU/Debian package [1]:

quake3 (1.33-svn20051104-5) unstable; urgency=low
  * added q3ded and q3a manpage
  * noname changed to GNU/Debian Server
  * pure server default disabled

I will use a new snapshot one of these, but as far as I could make out,
most changes in the SVN are only mainly for windows builds: using a new
snapshot has little advantage for Linux users.

NOTES:

q3a is used in the package as a startup instead of quake3 in order to
avoid conflicts with non packaged installations (1.32) .

I think that 'pure server' as default serves little purpose now, it
mainly keeps out 1.32 users AFAIK.

http://scorpius.homelinux.org/~marc/debian/

[1] in the queue for official debian package, once a sponsor is
interested :-/

--
  greetz, marc
Crais I want you to find the fattest target you can. Government house,