[quake3] Compile fails for x86_64

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:57:05 EST 2005

Yes. Thank you. I just took a closer look...a quick search revealed that I
needed the SDL dev libs as well as the openal dev stuff.

Please disregard post.

Cheers!

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."