[quake3] ibook G3 Quake 3

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Dec 4 19:53:31 EST 2005

> Yet another log follows

In this case, zakk's crashing at the server browser, because the calling
conventions are still busting in vm_ppc_new.c...this is also why there's
no backtrace even with -fomit-frame-pointer removed...it's mangling the
stack.

Setting ui/game/cgame to the interpreted VM fixes the crash as a
performance hit. We really need someone to fix this.

Also, the native DLLs work on PowerPC Linux, but not Mac OS X, at least
partially because we're looking for the wrong filename. I'll look at
that one.

--ryan.