[quake2] Source code browser

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Thu Nov 22 16:44:23 EST 2007

Dear all,

After a few years of this server being up (a freebsd box), I have had to
take it permanently off line, and that means the icculus quake2 source
code browser has gone with it.

I do not plan to rebuild this box (it is too old), so unfortunately it
will not return.

Nick

--
Free Software Foundation Associate Member 5508