[quake2] (Really Quake II)

Jay Dolan jasonthomasdolan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 13:35:22 EST 2006

--- "Richard W. Knight" <rick_knight at rlknight.com>
> Thanks for the clarification.
> Some time ago, there was a project to bring single
> player modes to Q3A.
> Anyone know if that has ever been completed? I have
> all the Quakes,
> except 4, but am a "single player" player. I bought
> Q3A without
> realizing it was exclusively multi-player.

It's called Return to Castle Wolfenstein.  Sometimes
referred to as American McGee's Alice.  Or Star Wars
Jedi Knight ;)  There were several good single player
games built on Quake3 technology.

Btw, Q3 has "single player" - bots.  Or are you
looking for the mission/campaign experience?

Jay Dolan
Software Engineer, Systems Analyst
Windmill Cycles, Inc.

Do You Yahoo!?