[quake2] Mouse inverted

Nelson Marques nmarques at xpto.org
Mon Sep 26 02:16:37 EDT 2005

I think you guys might want to take a look at Quake 3 source, since it's
been solved. Yes, it's related to DGA, and Quake 3 enables it by default
if it's disabled. You can check that in the startup console when the
game starts outputed to tty.

I'm not a coder, but an answer or an idea might be taken from there to
permanently solve this issue.

Cheers,
NM