[quake2] CD Music

Nelson Marques nmarques at xpto.org
Sun Sep 18 15:22:05 EDT 2005

The main problem is that Windows uses Digital Audio Extraction,
therefore it doesn't require the old sound cables that go from the drive
to the sound adaptor.

Linux doesn't, therefore, if you wanna have sound, then install the
small cable/led for audio, usually supplied with the drive's and it
should work pretty straight away.

This appears to be the logical solution, didn't tryed though.

Best regards,
NM