[quake2] quake2 vsync & q2max044.

philip murray philipihmurray at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:00:23 EST 2005

its not an fps problem or ati problem becasue i've a geforce6800 on an
athlon2200+. q2max seems to be working fine now, strange. i think because i
have both versions installed they had been tripping over each others
~/.quake/baseq2/ config files, maybe. i still havent found any document
which explains the 8/16bit settings for using q2max on icclusQ2, other than
a brief mention & link to the 3.7mb file within the icculus readme file.
also the faq just links to the file.

philip