[quake2] playing quake2

qudos qudos qudos2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:34:33 EST 2005

I'm running Awakening 2 mod with no problems, the game binary from the
2.03 package is broke, i emailed to Musashi, in three hours new game
binary in my inbox, great dude Musashi.

In the Awakening 2 site there is an updated binary, i don't know if is
the same, try it, if not i will send you the game.so.

Compiled binaries in my box gives me "Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault
(SDL Parachute Deployed)" too.

SDL or Linux crashes too many with games.