[quake2] playing quake2

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Tue Mar 29 10:59:08 EST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 14:00, Anders Storsveen wrote:

> droptofloor: item_health startsolid at (1192 -24 912)
This problem is a map error - there is an item_health that spawns in a solid
etc. and the code 'drops' it so it will not appear.

> Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
This is usual caused by using a gamei386.so that wasn't compiled on your box.
I have the same problem with 'awakening2'...

> but I set up a dedicated server with the regular client, and that worked.
and 'awakening2' also works if run from a ded server (or I join one).

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, Give a whistle..."