[quake2] To all the mouse problem peoples

Julien Langer jlanger at zigweb.de
Sun Mar 20 09:20:54 EST 2005

On So, 2005-03-20 at 04:11 +0100, Anders Storsveen wrote:
> common, I need to figure out what makes your mouse have no acc and my
> mouse have? what interface does it use, and how do you configure that
> interface?

Have you tried it with enabled DGA?
Type "xdpyinfo | grep DGA" to check whether the DGA extension is loaded
or not.

That's my mouse configuration:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Buttons" "12"
        Option      "Protocol"  "evdev"
        Option      "Dev Name" "Logitech USB Receiver"
        Option      "Resolution" "800"
EndSection

Besides this I haven't set up anything special I think..