[quake2] To all the mouse problem peoples

Anders Storsveen wakko at generation.no
Sun Mar 20 09:04:27 EST 2005

I also noticed that by default I have mouse acc, when I enter X I have to
do xset m 0 0, and "xset m" sets it to default, which is with mouseacc. In
kdm I also have it. I tried another thing here, I started quake3 and then
went to consoe and did "DISPLAY=:0 xset m 0 0" which definantly changed
the mouse in quake3, I still had mouseacc but the mouse was faster.

--
Anders Storsveen
The Next Generation