[quake2] To all the mouse problem peoples

Anders Storsveen wakko at generation.no
Fri Mar 18 16:07:22 EST 2005

it probably ends up in regular screen, it obviously tries to turn on
fullscreen on startup, since the config file tells it to, and then fails
and goes to window.  I also forgot to mention that when all three lines
where commented out I think it didn't change res, but I got fullscreen,
like with a "window" in the middle and black around it. (its a laptop)