[quake2] To all the mouse problem peoples

Anders Storsveen wakko at generation.no
Fri Mar 18 13:33:32 EST 2005

No luck!

I tried commenting out all three lines, then only the omit line and still
I have mouse acc in quake3 and glxq2 still moves opposite direction when
moving mouse slowly.

What I did find out though, is that commenting only the omit line changed
the colors of glxopengl. thats a little strange ;)
Made a post about it earlier.

Any more ideas?