[quake2] difference between glx and sdl opengl implementation

Anders Storsveen wakko at generation.no
Fri Mar 18 13:31:05 EST 2005

well, strangest thing just happened!
I was testing around with this to check if it affected the mouse.

     SubSection  "extmod"
         Option  "omit xfree86-dga"
     EndSubSection

what I found is that, when having it like this:

     SubSection  "extmod"
#        Option  "omit xfree86-dga"
     EndSubSection

the colors of glx opengl was dark and un-pretty, but when I removed the
comment again and restarted X the colors where back to "normal" the yellow
bright hue I like! Apparently xfree86-dga somehow affects the
color-rendering... Anyone have any idea why?