[quake2] To all the mouse problem peoples

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Fri Mar 18 11:09:01 EST 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 09:55, Julien Langer wrote:
> On Fr, 2005-03-18 at 03:39 +0100, Anders Storsveen wrote:
> > I need to have this enabled to get xrandr to work, this disables
> > dga-mouse too right?
> >      SubSection  "extmod"
> >          Option  "omit xfree86-dga"
> >      EndSubSection
>
> I think that's it. You should try to comment these three lines out.
> If I have dga disabled, the mouse is also really borked for me in every
> game.

Well, doing a google this does *seem* to be the mouse 'goes apeshit' problem
for a lot of people on a lot of games.

Can anybody confirm this does fix the issues raised?

BTW, I just checked my xorg.conf, and I have dga turned off anyway - maybe why
I never ever did have mouse problems.

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,