[quake2] To all the mouse problem peoples

Anders Storsveen wakko at generation.no
Thu Mar 17 19:16:08 EST 2005

I have one laptop with a pentium m.
kernel 2.6.11-love2
both synaptics and a tiny ms optical mouse.

and I have an amdxp 3200+ with same kernel
with ms intellimouse explorer 3.0

both have same problem. I change kernel very often, and always use
bleeding edge kernels and software.
I have xorg 6.8.2-r1 on both.

I have always had this problem, especially the quake3 one, since I've
tried it regularly.
with quake2 I haven't check that often, but always had different problems.