[quake2] Problem with physics and high fps.

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Thu Mar 17 15:29:19 EST 2005

On Thursday 17 March 2005 20:20, Anders Storsveen wrote:
> well my original problem with it wasnt that I wanted it gone, I wanted it
> be as in windows. because I had a "bug" that made me walk slower than a
> player with the same settings in windows. I actually lost a "sprint" over
> the edge (no bunnyjumping)... hehe

Well, yes, but as said, did the 'player' you raced against have the same
network connection to the server as you, or faster/slower processor/gfx card
etc. etc. etc.

You can only do a set up optimum unique - nothing works the same on any two
computers, let alone network applications over the Internet.

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, Give a whistle..."