[quake2] Q2Max effects

tei 421621 at ingta.unizar.es
Wed Mar 16 15:13:09 EST 2005

Grrr.....

The coders of these engine sould add a way to clear the stains, because
the game become unplayable after a while.

A option its to add a console cvar to clear all the stains. But that its
crappy.
Yet another option its to add a function clearer that add light to the
stain, clearing it.

And yet another option its to add stains effects that add light instead
of dark. Maybe energetic weapons stains. Some weapons stains will add
dark, but others will clear.

Unfortunally I can't contact the author of the engine (q2cullus?), and I
dont know If its still on developmen.

With open source proyects its often a good idea to upload a screenshot of
the problem, and post the link on the proyect mail list. The developpers
will add the problem to the TODO list, with lucky will be fix for the
next version.

Ooops!!

I have already notice you already post a screenshot:
http://img189.exs.cx/img189/310/quake027rr.jpg

Humm... looks like a big problem. After a while the map will become
totally black, no?. geezzz..