[quake2] Linux Q2 Bots?

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Mon Jan 31 15:23:02 EST 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 19:42, Thomas J Fogal wrote:

> It would be awesome to have freely available sources for a quake2 bot.
> I think it might be a cool project to fix up the bot sources (read: fix
> warnings, and then maybe... ?), and combine icculus-q2 with the bot and
> perhaps the q2 retexturing project to make a freely-distributable
> complete game...

There is the source for the defunct ACE bot in this thread - it's not my
download link, so the URL is the forum link.

http://www.quakesrc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4422

I DL'ed this, but yet to play with it.

BTW, handy forums to keep your eye one - some good stuff there.

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, Give a whistle..."