Linux Q2 Bots?

CJ Kucera quake2 at apocalyptech.com
Fri Jan 28 00:35:02 EST 2005

Hello list!

I realize that this doesn't *directly* relate to the Icculus Q2 work,
fantastic though it is, but it seems the best place to ask.  Does anyone
happen to have a source where I could get ahold of a Q2 Deathmatch bot
that works in Linux?  I know that I used to have one back in The Day,
but I can't find it in any of my old backup CDs.  There's a few
tantalizing links I could find on Google for a Linux version of the
Eraser bot, but all the FTP links that I could come up with turned out
to be dead.

So, anyone know if a Linux Q2 bot still exists?

Thanks in advance!
-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy         |   "Happiness isn't good enough for me!  I
apocalyptech.com/wow      |              demand euphoria!"