[quake2] this is just alittle out of hand

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Fri Jan 14 20:35:36 EST 2005

This one time, at band camp, Buck Rekow wrote:
>right, but all the video drivers are that way? Plus svgalib should work
>since the hardware is compatible as well as the bios emulation.. I may
>try compiling it later.. theres some svgalib-dummy thing.. but it
>doesn't help.

Whether it should work or does work, I don't know; all Alpha builds I've
done were against svgalib-dummy or not at all, either of those builds gives
the results of no svgalib vid refresher.

As for the others, are yuo sure you have all the required dev libraries
installed?  Saying YES in the makefile won't help if the headers it needs
aren't there.