[quake2] console font size - anybody?

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 08:24:12 EST 2005

Manfred,
(just so you don't get no responses again...)  I don't actually know
the answer to
this question, but I can look into it when I get a chance.  (or you
could look
into it if you wanted to...)  My suspicion is that they are using a
bitmapped
font which means that changing the scale will be somewhat challenging
(you'll need to scale all of the images...) but I'm not sure.

thanks
--brendan