[quake2] Release 0.16

coyote at cojot.name coyote at cojot.name
Tue Jan 4 04:14:59 EST 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Brendan Burns wrote:

> I don't see this on either of my machines.  Does anyone else see this?  Could
> it be an effect from lag (processor, graphics card, network) rather than
> anything else?
>
> thanks
> --brendan

Yes,

I have reported several times that 'me too' GLX mouse was broken in 0.16 albeit
the symptoms are a little bit different.

I'm using RHEL3 (kernel 2.4 with XFree86-4.3.0-78.EL) with NVidia graphics
(Quadro 4) and 1.0-6229 drivers on two different machines (one a dual-P3, the
other a P-IV)

I don't have time to investigate right now but reverting back to 0.15 fixes it.

The Solaris/Sparc branch is unaffected by these issues.

Regards,

Vincent