[quake2] strange things form

Maxym Synytsky synchrotron at univ.kiev.ua
Sun Jan 2 11:55:37 EST 2005

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:20:04 -0500
Brendan Burns <brendanburns at comcast.net> wrote:

> Maxym,
> thanks for the bug reports.  I'll try to duplicate and see if I can
> figure out what's going on.    If you have any simple instructions for
> how to duplicate this bug, I'd love to hear them

I've made new screenshots. It's the very beginning of "The Reactor" level, just
killed 2 gunners and suddenly (looks like) blood clots begin to fly in the air:
ftp://ftp.reoton.com.ua/pub/quake2/quake08.jpg
What happened after that, is hard to describe and is better to see:
ftp://ftp.reoton.com.ua/pub/quake2/quake09.jpg
ftp://ftp.reoton.com.ua/pub/quake2/quake10.jpg
ftp://ftp.reoton.com.ua/pub/quake2/quake11.jpg

I'll try to record a demo next time.

At the moment I have no idea, how to duplicate the bug, except that I saw this
thing only starting from the "Mines" unit.