[quake2] Release 0.16

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sun Jan 2 09:07:56 EST 2005

On Sunday 02 January 2005 04:19, Brendan Burns wrote:

Hi all,

> Hey folks,
> I've posted an official release 0.16 on the web-site.  I think alsa
> sound is working and all mouse bugs are fixed.  I tried connecting to a
> multi-player game and mouse worked fine, including inversion...  Please
> try it out and let me know if problems persist.
>
> Thanks
> --brendan

OK, new build this morning - I only use sdlquake2 and ref_vid sdl with OSS -
running on Slackware 10/KDE 3.3.2.

Works lovely - no problems whatsoever.

I had trouble with 0.15 insomuch as using Teamspeak, whatever I used to start
first (quake2 or TS) grabbed the sound, and then the other was silent/mute
(0.14 was OK).  0.16 has fixed whatever was going on there with that issue.

Thanks,

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,