Q2 on alpha (was: [quake2] this is just alittle out of hand)

Michael Christy christy at jlab.org
Thu Feb 3 10:03:06 EST 2005

I was just wondering if anyone else has run Q2 in gl mode on alpha, as I
would like to get an idea of the state of things from people with
different configurations.  If so, what is the performance?  Currently, my
UP2000 with Voodoo V3-3000 gets ~58 fps in the demo playbacks at 800x600
and the game runs quite smooth.

-Eric