[quake2] Strange SDL sound problem

brendanburns at comcast.net brendanburns at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 10:51:57 EDT 2005

Julien,
The fact that it works on low and not on high means that SDL doesn't think your sound system supports the higher sampling/bit rate of the higher quality sounds.  (Why SDL thinks this if its not true, is another problem..)

I'm running debian unstable here, but haven't updated in a while.  I'll update and see what happens.  If I find anything I'll let you know.

--brendan