[quake2] suggestion

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 17:28:24 EDT 2005

I'm not against maintaining icculus q2 for windows, but I agree with
nick that there are probably better versions out there for windows, and
the primary point of icculus q2 is un*x.  I'm certainly not going to do
it (I don't have a windows box for starters...)  But if someone wants
to send me patches and installers, I have no problem putting them on
the site...

--brendan