[quake2] bot and client questions

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 11:18:43 EDT 2004

Jack,

a) Any bot that there is full source for can be made to work.  I
recently compiled AceBot for example.  If you have any trouble building
one, send mail to me or the list..

b) I don't think that using icculus q2 as your server would change
anything for your clients (except that we patched a few cheats) the
resolution, etc comes from the client side rather than the server side.

hth,
--brendan