[quake2] Quake 0.16 rc2...

arny at taiga.com arny at taiga.com
Tue Sep 21 16:27:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

> Arny,
> Any of these "release candidates" should fit the bill.
>
> Download, extract, type "make", follow install instructions.
>
> That should simply work.  If it doesn't please let me know.

So download:

http://www.icculus.org/quake2/files/quake2-r0.16.tar.gz

now and see if it works?

I got the impression you were still changing stuff about, so
I was kinda thinking 'let me know when you're about to decide
on a release and I'll check it works for quake 2 ignorant
awkward users like me', a bit like a final last check.  I'm
guessing you're saying now is the time for that?  The URL I
quoted is the most recent is it?

Thanks,

Arny