[quake2] Quake 0.16 rc2...

Vincent Cojot coyote at cojot.name
Mon Sep 20 08:52:43 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Long time no see (been away for a while). I'm doing some non-reg testing
on the Solaris/Sparc builds.. Builds fine with 0.16 but I'm having trouble
with glx mode. I'm checking it now...

PS: Does anyone have a recent copy of Karen Pouelle's re-textured packs?
It appears that the website is down at the moment and I'd like to include
a more recent copy in the data package I'm building..

Vincent