[quake2] mouse buttons 4 & 5 in rogue and xatrix addons

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Sep 11 12:58:38 EDT 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 17:54, Julien Langer wrote:
> On Sa, 2004-09-11 at 18:23, Nick Warne wrote:
> > OK, I see what you mean.  Have you added the rogue/  xatrix/  src to the
> > build tree and built the whole lot together?  Then the common header
> > stuff will be built.
>
> Yes, that's exactly what I did. I put it into the build tree, enabled
> xatrix and rogue in the Makefile and built it. Both addons work fine
> with the exception that mouse 4 and 5 don't work.

OK, first excuse my strange mails.  I belong to toooooo many mailing lists - I
somehow presumed this was from HantsLUG ML :D  Sorry.

Right, next step then, I would guess, is to look at src/game/  code and
find/see the added mouse stuff.  Then add this to the appropriate
rogue/xatrix  code.

Nick

--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,