[quake2] Turkey Day...

MiDiaN midian at saunalahti.fi
Mon Nov 29 06:20:34 EST 2004

Someone can help me out of this?

I just installed the Quake2 RPMS with no Mission-pack support
(http://www.chez.com/colinf/quake2/CD/quake2-r0.15-io1.i386.rpm) and the
Q2max pak file, and the game starts up with no errors and GL graphics... but
when i try to make a game (Single player, trying to play a map) the game
shuts down and the error comes up (Subject topic), there is no other errors
displayed than that...

I got Linux Mandrake 10.0 with reinstalled 1.2 SDL and NVIDIA GF2MX, the game
works, but I cant play it =) Can it be missing files? Or is it the SDL that
is wrong configured?

(sry if I had bad english, Im from Finland)

Thank You
Tom
Finland