Quake2Max

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 31 20:40:37 EST 2004

I think I am very close to getting this working, after following the
instructions in the README that come with the source package, but the game bails
on startup with:

...enabling GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
...using GL_EXT_point_parameters
...using GL_ARB_multitexture
...GL_SGIS_multitexture not found
...using GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
...using GL_NV_texture_shader
...using GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
...ignoring GL_ARB_texture_compression
Received signal 11, exiting...

...where should I start looking for clues?

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
20:38:32 up 40 days, 11:51, 8 users, load average: 0.18, 0.15, 0.12