My update to g_svcmds.c

Karen Pouelle hockeyvixen at
Thu Sep 25 22:17:18 EDT 2003

More trivial fixes for the game code in g_svcmds.c:

For some reason the "sv addip" server command in the baseq2 game code doesn't
have any confirmation text.  Additionally, when used without a parameter, it
displays misleading usage.  The routine for "sv removeip" is correct, so I
just made "sv addip" act similar.  Also, "sv listip" doesn't display any
confirmation that it has finished displaying its list.  I have added that, as

I'm still looking for the lift fire bug... If you don't fix it, I will

Post your free ad now!