Fwd: failure notice

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Mon Sep 22 14:06:43 EDT 2003

I think this is a good idea except for the following:
	* There are bug fixes/improvements in icculus q2 not present in q2max
which should get migrated in
	* Any future bug fixes/improvements should go into both (without
having to edit two files *ewww*)

Therefore I think we should be careful about which files we choose to
split into q2max and otherwise versions, and which files we choose to
use #ifdef macros in...

On a related topic, we should really migrate over to autoconf too, I
suspect it will make the choosing between q2max and straight-up q2
.[ch] files easier...

my $0.02

--brendan

that we want to insure that our improvements/bug fixes get migrated
into the q2max code...