[quake2] Quake2 GL Problems [partly solved]

Matthew Goins arkestra at tds.net
Sat Nov 22 22:40:11 EST 2003

I managed to partly fix the problem by adding:

SubSection  "extmod"
  Option    "xfree86-dga"
  EndSubSection

to my /etc/X11/XF86config file.

Now the only problem is that when I run quake2-qmax under glx, I don't
get any sound. The only way sound works is if I use sdlquake2-qmax. Not
a big deal, just a minor annoyance.

Matt