Mouse problem

Gian Paolo Mureddu thetargos at tutopia.com
Fri Nov 21 21:13:05 EST 2003

    Hi all, I just downloaded and installed the lattest source tree for
Quake2 and the problem I have is with the mouse. Although I can use the
mouse, it won't move as I desire it to, the speed is so slow, and seems
erratic. At first I thought it had to do with DGA, because I had it
disabled. But enabling it, just made the game to not run at fullscreen
and the mouse problem persists! What can I do to have a increased mouse
sensitivity?

Before I forget, my system specs:

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
on a ECS motherboard with SiS 735 chipset
with 512 Mb RAM
Input devices:
Microsoft USB Wheel mouse Blue
Microsoft Natural Keyboard standard (Latin American layout, via PS2)
Two WingMan Rumble Pads attached to two other USB ports
Graphics hardware:
ATi Radeon 9500 Pro using ATi driver 3.2.8 (I know ATi had problems with
DGA, that's why I had it disabled).