[quake2] Bug in Hooks patch

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 15:13:40 EDT 2003

Brian Hook wrote:

>The separate fork I'm working on, Q2X (www.q2x.org), is going to be
>its own thing.  The icculus tree is to keep a "blessed" compatible
>version around, whereas the stuff I'm working on is anticipated to be
>a major set of technology upgrades.

Well seeing as how your goals include being as clean and portable as
possible then building under Mingw is part of that. Currently mingw
doesnt have its own directx headers so I am in the process of making on
for dsound. I will keep working off of this patch untill you get your
CVS up. I may have a few minor patches and bug reports for you. I cannot
program that well so dont expect to much as I am still learning.

Thanks
Steven