[quake2] Bug in Hooks patch

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 14:42:45 EDT 2003

Brian Hook wrote:

>That shouldn't be an error, that should be a warning (it would be an
>error in C++).  Even so, it's just an oversight -- just change one or
>the other to match (retrofitting const correctness is a mess).

gcc is not as forgiving as MS_VC =0. I will change it in my local
sources. Are you going to host a MS_VC port or are your changes going to
be merged back in to the icculus tree? I am working on building Quake2
with Mingw and the W32api package because I hope when done I can strip
it down to run under ReactOS and maybe do a winelib port.

Thanks
Steven