[quake2] Windows builds

Laurent Desnogues laurent.desnogues at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 2 13:41:14 EST 2003

Great to see that someone is interested in this and
especially someone who knows the code very well ;)

My main interest in the codebase right now is to
understand it.  And to ease that, removing the stack
of shit you mention could help a lot, but could only
be done by someone who knows if removing something
could break the software...  Some removals are more
or less safe provided one is ok to lose some
functionality such as stereo (who uses that?).

BTW, I don't see that many references to Glide or
Rendition in the code!

And to which renderer do you refer?  OpenGL or SW?

            Laurent